You’ve asked each other for hands in marriage… which means you have asked each other to dance!
Learning to dance for your wedding is a fun and romantic experience. However, like marriage itself, dancing takes time and effort to get it right.
It is time to let our professional instructors prepare you and your fiancé for your big day. As your teachers we will guide you every dance step of the way, customizing to your needs. Together we will draft up the perfect moment, music and of course… the dance.
Pictures of Our Actual Wedding Students
Pricing and Packages
Private dance lessons range from $45 – $90. Specific dance teachers and coaches may differ in cost per lesson thus depending on their certifications and competitive accolades.
Our average price is $75 a hour lesson and include up to 2 people.
Wedding Consultation35 Minute Meeting
- 30 min wedding dance consultation. Sample dance styles with your fiancé Draft up a dance plan going over your music and goals. Professional recommendations and logistics for all your specialty dances: Your 1st dance Parental honor dances Bridal party group numbers Bride and Groom honor dances
2 Week Trial Program4 Dance Lessons
- 4 one hour long appointments. Begin the most popular dances in Tucson and throughout the World. (Saves $120)
Traditional and Contemporary Swing
- Start foundations for good lead and follow skills, balance and coordination Draft a dance plan to learn how to dance beyond your wedding!
Basic Dance Program5 Dance Lessons
- 5- 1 hour dance appointments. Use them as you please, no time limits or expectations. Get your wedding dance done with a smile. Learn the basic knowledge of how to dance together Grasp how to dance on time with the music Develop how to turn yourself and your partner Choreograph an entrance and exit to the ceremony Even learn how to dip your partner!
Choreographed Dance Program10 Dance Lessons +1
- 10 11 one hour dance appointments. (Save $75) Use them with no time limit or experation. Have your wedding dance choreographed to a song of choice* Learn to dance your routine together without looking awkward. Get a video of your choreography so you can practice. Do fancy moves including turns, dips other tricks! Have a final rehearsal during your last lesson to practice performing!
Not Much Time Left?
We can help prepare you for your wedding even if it’s tomorrow. Of course it’s nice to have more time, but don’t give up. We know how many things it takes to prepare a wedding. Call or Text 520-261-5237 us now and we will prepare you.