Become a DANCer
all are welcome
Dance Classes in Tucson
2x UCWDC Classic Couples Division 2 World Champion Lucas Aldrich brings you his award winning method of learning how to dance.
Used to train teachers as well as students whom have directly used them to become World Champions, these adult dance classes are unique within Tucson.
Each class varies between the necessary skills to succeed. What to do with your body as an individual as well as: dance genre (Latin, Swing, Ballroom, Country) specifics, Lead and Follow roles requirements and musicality.
dance class schedule
- TBD: Swingin’ Swing Dancing
- Patterns, Music, History, Etiquette, and Dance Specific Techniques of Swing Dances.
- Mainly East Coast, West Coast and Hustle maybe a little Lindy Hop and Jive.
- This Class is on HOLD for interested parties. Please contact us to let us know you would come to this class
- 7 p.m. Beginner Ballroom Dancing
- Patterns, Music, History, Etiquette and Dance Specific Techniques of Ballroom Dances.
- Mostly Waltz, Rumba, Tango, Cha Cha and Foxtrot earn a little Viennese Waltz and Quickstep.
- NOW ENROLLING! CALL or TEXT today 520-261-5237
TBD: Country Western Dancing
Patterns, Music, History, Etiquette and Dance Specific Techniques of Country Western Dancing.
Mostly Bar’room Swing, Texas, Arizona and Nightclub Two Step maybe a little Triple Two Step and Polka.
This Class is on HOLD for interested parties. Please contact us to let us know you would come to this class
Thursday Social Styles
7 p.m. Common styles you need to go out dancing.
Patterns and Necessary Technique to go out social dancing in Tucson area.
Mainly Salsa, Two Step and Swing maybe a little Bachata and NightClub.
NOW ENROLLING! CALL or TEXT today 520-261-5237
Our group dance classes go so much smoother than everywhere else due to our simple and fun learning method as well as one little requirement.
We ask all out guests to come in for a 30 min private dance consultation prior to just dropping in unannounced. For just $20 (the same cost as one class) you will get a one on one(or two- for couples) mini lesson with one of the champs.
Within this, 30 min dance consultation, we will prepare you to be successful in our group classes and dance socials by teaching you the fundamentals. It is a real dance lesson and you will get to dance in it! Afterwards, we can better direct you to which group classes are the ones you will enjoy the most and meet your individual interests and desires.
You guys teach more in your group classes than I get in private lessons, elsewhere. This is where you come when you want to learn it right!
Monday-Friday: 11am – 9pm
Saturday: by appointment
Sunday: by appintment
$20 Dance lesson
Nutrition & Assessments
This class will be athletically stimulating. Hydrate and prep your body with proper stretch and nutrition.
Group Class etiquette
1) Feel free to ask questions pertaining to the content of the class. Numerous questions will be best answered on a private lesson.
2) Videoing the entire class is prohbited. Please wait until the designated video time at the end of class. Audio recording is always allowed.
3) If the content becomes too difficult, you may sit down and particpate from a lecture standpoint. If more than 50% of the class was too difficult for you, we will refund your money no questions asked.
Music in Motion studio is a kid friendly environment. While you enjoy your class, feel free to bring your kids to hang out in the lobby area.
I finally feel like I know what I am doing.” – Audrey G.
“There was so much I didn’t know, I didn’t know. Now, at least I know what I am supposed to do. I can control how much fun I have versus just hoping my partner is a good leader. ” Shanin Y.
“Why hasn’t anyone else taught me this, I have taken classes all over town and no one actually teaches what you do.” – Helen S.
“There is no comparison to what you guys do. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.”
-Dr. Christoph Hader
“You guys could write a book on how to become a World Champion. I have never had a better value” -Dr. David Couch.